To reserve a conference room in the Seattle library, please complete the form below or call (206) 477-1305. To reserve the conference room in the Kent library, please call (206) 477-1316. The following fees and conditions apply:
- Subscriber Reservation Fee: For members of the Public Law Library’s Subscriber Program, the hourly reservation fee is $15.00.
- Non-Subscriber Reservation Fee: For all others (non-subscribers), the hourly reservation fee is $20.00.
- Reservation Fee Waiver: The reservation fee is waived for local, State and Federal government agencies.
- Amenities Tray: Add our Amenities Tray to any conference room reservation for an additional charge of $25 per day. The tray contains items such as granola bars, bottled water, tissues, and basic office supplies (legal pads, pens, stapler, tape, etc.).
- Reservations are in 30-Minute Blocks: The rooms are reserved in 30-minute blocks.
- Payment Due for Single-Day Reservations: Single-day reservations must be paid in-full on the day of the reservation. All other reservations must be paid by the last day of the reservation.
- Legal Clinics Have Priority: The Seattle Library currently hosts four legal clinics that have standing reservations for conference rooms. Consult the legal clinics calendar on the legal clinics page for specific days and times.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: Should you wish to cancel your conference room reservation, you must do so within 24 hours of the reservation or you will be held responsible for the full cost of the room reservation.